Hey! There’s only a week until Halloween! Do you have a costume yet? If you’re not a big planner, best cialis malady like myself, cialis sale prescription I have an easy DIY unicorn mask for you. It’s a great last minute costume for your little ones – just team it up with a tiara and a fairy princess dress! So magical.
You will need:
Utility Knife and Cutting Mat
Hot Glue Gun
- Print off unicorn mask on a thick cardstock. (I printed mine on normal sheet paper and then used a spray adhesive to attach it to a thin cardboard.)
- Cut out mask, eye holes and the hole for the horn to go through. Also cut out the horn template.
- Trace the horn template onto a fun paper of your choice. I found an awesome glitter paper at the dollar store. Then cut out the shape. Fold the tabs on the bottom of the horn and roll into a cone shape (with the tabs folded outward so that they’re the outside of the cone).
- Before gluing the horn together, line it up with the horn hole on the mask and make adjustments to the width of the horn, if needed. Using a glue gun or double-sided tape, glue the horn closed. Tape the tabs on the horn to the back of the mask to secure it in place.
- Add a ribbon to tie the mask in place and there you have it! Now go get magical!
Thanks Primrose for modelling – you’re the cutest unicorn I’ve ever seen! Also, I’m pretty sure a unicorn is Prim’s spirit animal – she is a bit magical.
I hope you get to use this template! The nice things about unicorn masks is that they’re not only for Halloween – you can wear these bad boys all day, everyday…I mean, if that’s your thing.
Peace and Love,